Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
Elite Code of Conduct
Please take a look at our Code of Conduct. It is very important for us that you understand these rules, especially when you come here to make an application.
1) Help each other out as much as possible – being a family style guild we really appreciate it if you do this. When you know a member is looking for an item and you have it, consider offering it for trade. We make ourselves better by making each other better.
2) Please do not ask for power leveling or gold from our members. That doesn't mean someone won't offer to help you. In fact, we have very generous and helpful players here. We are more willing to help you but you have to show that you are willing to help others too.
3) Communicate with an officer when you have questions or do not necessarily understand the choices being made by the guild leadership. We will be happy to explain or try to work out any problems you might have. We do not really appreciate complaints being made to guildies who are not an officer - this does not solve anything and just creates drama. You should whisper or PM an officer to solve problems. Guild chat or world chat are not the right channels for that.
4) When in a public group or another guilds raid group, listen to the leader and follow whatever raid rules they have. Don't accuse people of wiping the raid, even if they did. Let it go. People don't always do things the same as us so try and go with what their rules are and maintain a civil attitude no matter how bad things go. Treat others like you would treat guildies: with respect.
5) We are not 1337. We do not shout and yell to others about how great we are. Spamming guild chat or world chat by linking epic gear and using the word “pwn” a lot can be really annoying. We have some awesome players in our guild but we stay modest about it. This also has something to do with treating others with respect.
6) Do not flame people. It is one thing to joke around on world chat but to outright attack someone is unbecoming. Even if they are insulting you, simply ignore it or report it to an officer. If they say things that simply aren't true, state the truth and move on.
7) We are not an alt guild. We want this guild to be first on your priority list. No alts in guild allowed without mains.
More information about Elite can be found in our knowledgebase.
Register with your character name