Elite guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] - Application - Pazzocane

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] - Application - Pazzocane Empty [Accepted] - Application - Pazzocane

Post by pazzocane Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:32 am

*IGN ( in game name ) : Pazzocane

*Do you have any other alts that will not be moved to Elite? : No

*Class : Warrior ( I can reroll a warlock or healer druid if you're ovearloaded with tank-melee dps, they are the class i know)

*Character Level : 80

*Previous Guilds ( if any ) : Heroes of the Alliance

*Why did you leave your previous guild? : In this exact moment i am still in guild, but i am going to leave because there's not good organization and collaboration. in guild chat or in game i don't feel a good guild spirit.

*Why do you wish to join Elite? : Since I'm a little bit grow up I'm quite mature (I still love to joke) and I'd like to play with a solid group of raiders/friends that takes things seriousely, helping each other. I have very good attitude, I listen who knows the game better then me, I help if I can and I expect the same from others.

*Did you read our rules? : Yes and I agree. I've also read in some post that recruiting is closed for now but I'm on this server since December and it took me some time to look for a guild like this, so I'm trying anyway.
pazzocane
pazzocane
Old Core

Char name : pazzocane

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] - Application - Pazzocane Empty Re: [Accepted] - Application - Pazzocane

Post by pazzocane Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Since recruiting is closed I don't want to press anyone. I found a small guild that does some pve and I'll be there for now

Bye to everyone

pazzocane wrote:*IGN ( in game name ) : Pazzocane

*Do you have any other alts that will not be moved to Elite? : No

*Class : Warrior ( I can reroll a warlock or healer druid if you're ovearloaded with tank-melee dps, they are the class i know)

*Character Level : 80

*Previous Guilds ( if any ) : Heroes of the Alliance

*Why did you leave your previous guild? : In this exact moment i am still in guild, but i am going to leave because there's not good organization and collaboration. in guild chat or in game i don't feel a good guild spirit.

*Why do you wish to join Elite? : Since I'm a little bit grow up I'm quite mature (I still love to joke) and I'd like to play with a solid group of raiders/friends that takes things seriousely, helping each other. I have very good attitude, I listen who knows the game better then me, I help if I can and I expect the same from others.

*Did you read our rules? : Yes and I agree. I've also read in some post that recruiting is closed for now but I'm on this server since December and it took me some time to look for a guild like this, so I'm trying anyway.
pazzocane
pazzocane
Old Core

Char name : pazzocane

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] - Application - Pazzocane Empty Re: [Accepted] - Application - Pazzocane

Post by Trav Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 pm

We are sorry that we can't accept your application at this moment. You can try to post an application here when we start recruiting again.Thank you for showing interest in our guild and good luck with your new guild.
Trav
Trav
Admin

Char name : Travelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhagoon Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Welcome to the guild.
Dhagoon
Dhagoon
Admin

Char name : Dhagoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down