Elite guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] - Ökami - Hello Members of Elite

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] -  Ökami - Hello Members of Elite Empty [Accepted] - Ökami - Hello Members of Elite

Post by Ökami Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:02 am

*IGN ( in game name ) :Ökami (to get that O hold alt and type 156.)

*Do you have any alts that will not be moved to Elite? :No, I am working currently on my main.

*Class :Druid dps/tank

*Character Level :Currently 20 (Achieved this level in 35 mins, 80 will be easy)

*Previous Guilds ( if any ) : Official WoW server (Muradin) The Resistance. (Check out my toons Via WoW heroes Valcorin (Paladin dps/tank and Gustave Rogue Mutilation build. Valcorin roughly 5k dps, Gustave 6.2k dps.)

*How experienced are you with PvE? : lol, Very, I ran the new content in the official already,so if you need an extra guy to explain fights I am the guy for the job Smile.

*Why do you wish to join Elite? : I joined Resistance for the sole reason that they acted more like a family than a guild. That is what I look for in a guild, I like to help people as much as possible and expect nothing in return. I am also new to this server but I am not new to wow, would be nice to have a helping hand or two through the early stages and of course it would be repaid for the time and generosity.

*Did you read our rules? : Yes, as I believe that rules are our guide lines set by our guild master and if we do not read them then how would we know if we were breaking a rule? You have to have a strong foundation in order to have a strong bond with a family and way to achieve this is through rules and proving you are more than just a guild member but a part of a family.

P.S.

I hope you do not mind me adding a few more things here for feed back. I have played WoW, all together for 2 1/2 years now on the official realm and I have much experience in all the raids / instances. I believe I could be a asset to your guild in helping those who may be a lower level or those who do not know what to do in boss fights ect. I have three 80's on the official. Valcorin, Gustave, and Xanort - (He is mostly a pack mule. I like Hunters but I just found that I liked a Paladin and rogue more ^^) I do have some knowledge of toons and can help in questions on builds or leveling areas ect.

Thank you for your time and (I hope) most favorable decision,

Ökami
Ökami
Ökami

Char name : Ökami

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] -  Ökami - Hello Members of Elite Empty Re: [Accepted] - Ökami - Hello Members of Elite

Post by Blazin Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:06 am

Was interesting reading your application, at this moment we are in need of some tanks. Interesting application, I think I can speak in name of Dhagoon when I say we are always interested in experienced players, especially from the official realm. I will have problems whispering you ingame though cheers so, whisper me on Blazin or Alandre, or Dhagoon/Dereal when he is on.

Also we have more people from blizz here, and alot of players including myself who love to discuss about stats and classes and all. So you would probably fit in nicely.
Blazin
Blazin

Char name : Alandre/Blazin

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] -  Ökami - Hello Members of Elite Empty Re: [Accepted] - Ökami - Hello Members of Elite

Post by Blazin Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Welcome
Blazin
Blazin

Char name : Alandre/Blazin

Back to top Go down

Post by freezy Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 pm

welcome
freezy
freezy

Char name : Freezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down