Elite guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] - Application Mooncore

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] - Application  Mooncore Empty [Accepted] - Application Mooncore

Post by Doodlez Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:30 pm

*IGN ( in game name ) : Mooncore

*Do you have any alts that will not be moved to Elite? : Yes, I do have 2 alts. They're both on Horde side. Jadecore (lvl 80 warrior) and Ashcore(lvl 80 DK).

*Class : Well, I've just recently started leveling Mooncore but when I hit 80, I'm speccing full balance PvE (that is the main reason why I rolled an Ally character. Sick of tauren druids, I want NE agility and poisure ^^)

*Character Level : At the moment, 14. I created him yesterday. Will start lvling faster, could say that I'll be 80 in about a week or little more Smile

*Previous Guilds ( if any ) : On Ally side, none. But I'm still a member of a social WoW guild called 'Death Slave' on Horde.

*How experienced are you with PvE? : I've been playing WoW since it came out. Been playing Vanilla 24/7 (got hooked easily..) as a raid leader for a guild called 'Harlequins' on Balnazzar. We did everything from AQ20/40 to Naxx. Then, when TBC came out, we started slowly, raising our proffs so we could use 'em in raids and such. We downed everything from Karazhan to Black Temple (we didn't do Sunwell..). And then came WotLK, 'cause of which I was furious. I decided to stop my payment on retail and quit. If you wanna know, as a raid leader I was always a DPS Fury warrior (don't like tanking with warriors, never knew why.. ^^). Few months ago I came over this server and I said "What the heck, lemme check Northrend!" And I did with my TG warrior. I've done most of raids (that are not bugged, anyway.). Raised mining and blacksmithing, got interested in a NE druid and here I am Smile

*Why do you wish to join Elite? : I saw one of your members, Blazin, saying that your recruitment is open. First two things I liked was that you're a PvE guild (including occasional PvP, ofcourse.. Who likes it, let him have it.) and that you're looking for a Balance druid. I've talked to Blazin a bit and he told me that skill and loyality are the most important things which 'Elite' wants. Further on, I hope my lvl will not impact this application Smile If you have any questions about anything, please lemme know. Cheers

*Did you read our rules? : Yes, I have.
Doodlez
Doodlez

Char name : Mooncore

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] - Application  Mooncore Empty Re: [Accepted] - Application Mooncore

Post by Blazin Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Accepted, nice looking application, welcome and good luck.
Blazin
Blazin

Char name : Alandre/Blazin

Back to top Go down